Fulfilling numerous requests from analogue aficionados, Marantz developed the TT15s1 premium turntable. With acrylic resin chassis, solid aluminium feet, magnetic anti-skating, ceramic bearings, and continuous silicon belt, it delivers top-class performance and uninterrupted listening pleasure. The TT15s1 also includes the Marantz exclusive MM system in a stylish ebony body, so it is pleasing to the eye as well as the ear. Its anodised arm has been optimised to partner the unit perfectly, while the high-grade audio interconnect is directly fixed to the system. And, with a design that matches all other products in the Premium Series, it represents the ultimate addition to any audiophile’s Marantz home audio system.
• Acryl chassis with heavy massive aluminium feet
• Minimised chassis resonances
• Chassis and feet shape matching to the new Premium design
• Very tight platter tolerances to guarantee rotational accuracy
• 3 cm thick heavy acryl platter
• Ceramic bearing in polished sinter bronze cap
• Endless silicon belt
• Motor dampened and isolated from chassis to prevent any vibration influence
• Marantz exclusive MM system in ebony body
• Anodised arm optimised to the system
• Direct fixed, high grade interconnect of OFC copper with RCA plugs
• Contact-free magnetic anti skating system
• Fine adjustable counterweight
• System pre-installed to assure easy set up
• Clever Clamp for better contact of disc to platter
• Black platter felt
Note: Please contact your nearest Marantz Reseller for pricing
(Monday, 20 August 2012)
This turntable is excellent quality, I am an audiophile and listen to alot of vinyls. I have tried a few different turntables and none of them had the
same quality of sound as this item. I recommend it to anyone who is interested in buying the best.
Write a review for this product!
First: Rate the product. Please select a rating between 0 (poorest) and 5 stars (best).